Thank You – Hart for Healing Continues Strong into the Year 2018

Thank you to all who have provided donations to Hart for Healing or purchased art. The generous contributions and purchases have supported many victims of sexual abuse. Hart for Healing continues strong into the year 2018 and continues to provide over 95% of all donations directly to the purpose to serve victims. The other 5% goes to the costs of the website and printing and shipping art. This is a great way to make a difference in the lives of those who have been abused. Please tell others about this opportunity to help victims of sexual abuse. Again, we thank you for your ongoing support.

Hart for Healing Secretary

Sheri Bothell

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *